SMARTer Ways to Surface Prep
Struggling to stay up-to-date with the latest VOC regulations and recommendations for product use across the variety of substrates you work on daily? You are not alone.
Recently we expanded our SMART brand to include surface cleaners designed to meet specific needs and applications our customers need.
SMT622 FINAL WIPE:
- Fast evaporating cleaner
- Use when car is in the booth prior to priming or painting
- Safe around moldings or crevices that tend to hold solvents
SMT623 Zero VOC Anti-Static Surface Cleaner:
- VOC compliant waterborne pre-cleaner
- Ideal for shops in VOC restricted areas
- Designed to remove tar, wax, oil, grease, road grime, silicone, and surface contaminants prior to sanding or body work
- Works on bare metal and raw plastics
SMT624 Plastic Parts Cleaner:
- Aids the adhesion of primer or topcoats over difficult bare plastics
- Reinforces appearance and durability on substrates (i.e. fiberglass, Polypropylene, TPO)
- Do not use on polycarbonate (Lexan®)
SMT621 SCUFFING SOAP:
- Combine surface cleaning and surface prep in one product
- Use to prep plastic bumpers and blend areas/surfaces for paint
- Leaves uniformly scuffed and clean surface
- Easy clean-up with water
Be sure to check out our other SMART tips found here.
To learn more about SMART, click the link to visit our SMART landing page.